lørdag 30. april 2011

lang lang rekke - sketch # 71 at Inspired blueprints

My contribution to the sketch # 71 at Inspired blueprints :o)

Here is the sketch:



And here is my take on the sketch:

The photos is of my son Daniel on his first day at school. The title lang lang rekke (translated to long long row) is right before they are going into the clasroom :o)
This is one layout of many of Daniel's first day of school ;o)

I have used:

- white bazzill
- glimmermist
- scraps
- various flowers
- QK Revolution lamppost
- thickers
- stickers from Basic Grey
- the "monsters" and clouds is cut out from 3ndy Papir

Thanks for looking :o)



Details:



2 kommentarer:

  1. This is such a cute cute layout!!!!
    I love the misting you have done giving light to your photos genius!!!!
    fabulous work!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Du tryller fram den ene flotte LOen etter den andre... Så flotte detaljer og bilder på alle sammen :)
    klem :)

    SvarSlett